FSL Real Estate Services has received funding from the City of Phoenix to assist qualified households with home repairs to help them safely shelter in place. The funds were made available from the CARES Act Shelter in Place Owner Occupied Housing Rehab Program.
Eligible projects may include but are not limited to replacement/repair of heating and cooling systems, roofs, plumbing systems, electric systems, accessibility modifications or security issues such as broken windows or doors. The house must be located in the city of Phoenix.
To qualify for assistance the applicant must:
• Own and occupy their home
• Have permanent legal residency
• Be able to illustrate their household has been impacted by COVID-19
• Request repairs that will enable household members to safely shelter in place
• Have a household income at or below 80% of the Area Median Income (AMI)
For additional information or to apply for assistance, please contact FSL Real Estate Services by emailing CaresActOOR@fsl.org or calling 602-297-1855.