FSL operates a Weatherization program in Tucson and has funds available to help low-income households reduce their utility bills by making them more energy efficient.
“This free program is geared towards assisting elderly, disabled and high energy users,” said Katie Martin, FSL. “We have funds available and are ready to help local residents. All of the work is performed by qualified technicians and safety precautions are in place.”
Our team can help with the following:
• Air sealing to reduce infiltration
• Testing, tuning and maintaining heating and cooling systems
• Pipe and duct insulation
• Replacing smoke detectors
• Testing hot water heaters, stoves, and refrigerators for energy efficiency and safety
• Shading sun exposed windows
• Installing energy efficient LED light bulbs
• Homeowner energy education
To be eligible you must live within the City of Tucson, own or live in your home for at least 12 months and meet income qualifications. To learn more call 520-485-4985.