#GIVINGTUESDAY, a social movement designed to create an international day of giving after consumer-driven days such as Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday falls on Tuesday, November 29th this year. We have some pretty amazing things planned for your donation to FSL!
Funds raised on #GIVINGTUESDAY will support one of our most celebrated programs – Adult Day Health Centers in Glendale, Phoenix and Tempe! Your donation will provide:
- Therapeutic activities to encourage socialization, recreation, and exercise
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Safe, accessible, and reliable transportation
Your gift to FSL on #GIVINGTUESDAY will have a lasting impact on the lives of many families in our community – but it will also have an impact on your Arizona state taxes! Your contribution qualifies for the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit – a dollar-for-dollar credit on your state taxes. Single filers may claim $400 in gifts to FSL, and those filing jointly can claim up to $800. This means that you can give to FSL for free!
So, how much should you donate to FSL on #GIVINGTUESDAY? Well, your donation could be used to create one of these memorable days:
- $800 – prom dance party
- $500 – transportation for 10 to the annual Day on the Lake event
- $400 – two planter boxes for gardening club
- $200 – art appreciation program
- $100 – fun day of bowling for 10
- $50 – three cooking classes
Join us in the FUN of #GIVINGTUESDAY – November 29th – and use your dollars to create some FUN for those who need it most!